Faculty/Staff Season Ticket Policy
Date Enacted or Revised: Revised February 2016
The purpose of this policy is to provide policy and procedure information concerning faculty and staff athletic season ticket discounts.
Policy and Procedures
The following guidelines shall apply when requested by a qualified purchaser to discounted season ticket sales for home athletic events (exclusive of playoff competition and conference tournaments). All discounts must be requested at the time of purchase.
- Currently employed McNeese State University full-time faculty and staff are eligible to receive a discount of 20% on the season ticket price for athletic events.
- A maximum of four adult tickets may be purchased (at the discounted rate) by any full-time faculty/staff member; any additional ticket sales will be at full price.
- McNeese State University employees who retire with at least 20 years of service at the University are eligible to continue purchasing tickets at the discounted rate.
- The faculty/staff discount is not available to adjunct instructors, visiting lecturers, or graduate assistants.
- The surviving spouse of a deceased retiree (who qualified for the discount prior to death) is allowed to continue purchasing tickets at the discounted rate; however, this privilege does not extend to other members of the deceased’s family.
This policy is distributed via the Academic Advisory Council, the Administrative Advisory Council, the University listserv, and the University Policies webpage.