Indemnification Agreement

We Change Lives

Please note:

  • All Booster Groups, Corporate Camps, and External Groups must provide a certificate of commercial general liability insurance and must sign an indemnification agreement prior to event.
  • Sound and lighting services, as well as merchandising and food vendors, that are contracted by the organizer are considered contractors and each type of service hired must submit proof of general liability insurance and sign an Indemnification Agreement prior to event.

Printable Indemnification Agreement Form