The Smart Choice
- You must have valid McNeese ID to enter the building
- A valid McNeese ID is required to check out equipment
- Proper attire is mandatory, including non-marking tennis shoes
- No jeans or dress pants.
- To work out in Wellness/Weight room area, you must:
- bring a towel to wipe equipment after each use
- wear a full-backed shirt
- bring capped water bottles only
- No chewing gum
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and are only permitted to use the facilities on weekends (beginning after 3 p.m. Friday). Children are not permitted in the Wellness/Weight room area, Steam/Sauna or Racquetball Courts at any time.
Persons needing accommodations should contact the Office of the McNeese Recreation Complex at (337) 475-5371 voice, (337) 562-4227 TDD/TTY, firstname.lastname@example.org, hearing impaired.
Persons requesting accommodations in accordance with ADA should contact the Office of the ADA Coordinator at least 72 hours before the event. Additional information is available from the Office of the ADA Coordinator, Smith Hall, Room 127 at (337) 475-5428 (voice); FAX (337) 475-5960; TDD/TTY; (337) 562-4227 (hearing impaired); or email@example.com.
Director of Recreation Complex & Wellness Programs
Assistant Director of Recreation Complex
Coordinator of Recreation Programs.
4150 Ieyoub Family Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70609
Fax: (337) 475-5373