We Change Lives

McNeese embraces a culture of reporting. This page includes information for various online reporting options. Reports may be managed by the Office of Student Services or they are forwarded to the appropriate campus department. In the event of a campus emergency, contact McNeese Police at 337-475-5711.  In the event of an off-campus emergency, call 911. If you have questions regarding reporting, contact the Office of Student Services at 337-475-5609 or email

Inappropriate Conduct & Hazing Reporting

Use this form to submit information concerning hazing or other inappropriate activity conducted by individual students, student groups/organizations, or any other campus personnel. You may choose to remain anonymous. However, the more information you provide, including your name and contact information, will contribute to a more thorough investigation of the report.

Student Complaint Form

Students may submit a complaint for an initial evaluation by the Office of Student Services. Per the Student Complaint Policy, complaints about significant violations of a McNeese standard, policy, or procedure must be submitted in writing by the complainant and addressed directly to the appropriate vice president at McNeese State University. Therefore, the complaint may be referred to another campus division for evaluation and potential action –

Student(s) of Concern Reporting Form

This form is used to report a student of concern. This report may be submitted by a University employee or student. Emergencies should be reported to McNeese Police at 337-475-5711.

Title IX Complaint Form

Title IX complaints can be reported anonymously, but action is more prevalent when the reporter’s information is provided –

Other Forms

Campus Housing and Dining Accommodation Request

A lease agreement with McNeese Housing is a legally binding document. Meal plans are required for all students who live in on-campus residence halls. Requests for accommodations are reviewed by the Dean of Students in the Office of Student Services.

General Incident Reporting Form

If an incident does not relate to any of the forms above, the general incident reporting form may be used to submit information for review by the Office of Student Services.