We Change Lives
- Cooper, J. Heron, T., & Heward, W. (1987). Applied Behavior Analysis. New Jersery: Prentice Hall.
- Maurice, Catherine. (1993).Let Me Hear Your Voice: A Family’s Triumph Over Autism. New York: Fawcett Columbine.
- Maurice, C., Green, G., & Luce, S. (1996). Behavioral Interventions for Young Children with Autism: A Manual for Parents and Professionals. Austin: Pro-ed.
- Lovaas, O. (1981). Teaching Developmentally Disabled Children: The Me Book. Austin: Pro-ed.
- Association for Behavior Analysis
- Association for Behavior Analysis Autism Special Interest Group
- Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Parents of Austism Children
- Cambridge Center of Behavioral Studies
- Wrightslaw Legal Resources
- McNeese Association for Behavior Analysis (MABA)
- Texas Association for Behavior Analysis (TxABA)
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- Families for Early Autism Treatment
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- McNeese State University Foundation
- McNeese State University Dore Graduate School
- College Students With Disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis EDU
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Society of America – SWLA Chapter
- Families Helping Families of Southwest Louisiana
- Autism Services of Southwest Louisiana
- Autism Speaks