Transfer Student Admission Checklist
We Change Lives
Apply for Admission
- Apply online or submit completed Application for Admission. Make sure you list all institutions previously attended regardless of whether credit was earned or is desired.
- Pay $20 application fee.
- Submit completed Proof of Immunization Compliance form.
- Submit copy of draft card (males ages 18-25 only).
- If applicable, send your official ACT scores (McNeese School Code-1594) or SAT scores (McNeese School Code-6403) directly to McNeese from the testing agency.
- Have each college or university attended send an official transcript to the Admissions and Recruiting Office. An incomplete transcript may be used to make an admission decision for currently enrolled students, but a complete transcript must be sent to McNeese once final grades are posted at the transfer institution.
Apply for Financial Aid(if applicable)
- Complete FAFSA and indicate that McNeese is to receive results. (McNeese’s code is 002017.)
- Submit completed McNeese Data Form to McNeese Office of Financial Aid.
- Keep your contact information with the university current. You will receive updates from the Financial Aid office via e-mail.
- Once you receive the Student Aid Report, read it thoroughly and correct errors on FAFSA as needed.
Apply for Scholarships and Student Housing (if applicable)
- Submit completed Scholarship Application.
- Contact McNeese Housing and Residence Life at (337) 475-5606