College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
The College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics offers programs that combine in-depth content with hands-on engineering and computer science practice. Our programs are known around Louisiana and beyond for their multi-disciplinary approach and their strong ties to business and industry. From day one, our exemplary faculty is ready to help you reach your goals inside and outside the classroom.
Our well-equipped facilities promote a practical, business and industry-focused education. They follow industry standards and are kept up-to-date to provide you with all the resources you need to excel in your career.
We maintain a strong relationship with industry leaders and our graduates are the first choice of local, state and national level companies.
Did you know that college students can interact with a model chemical plant?
- Offers practical, industry-focused, practice-oriented education.
- Utilizes industrial grade equipment as the centerpiece of well-equipped laboratories.
- Organizes multi-disciplinary capstone senior design courses representing all appropriate disciplines as it is done in the real world.
- Serves the local community and beyond, including industry, and society at large by providing cultural and educational leadership.
- Paves the shortest path to a successful career in business and industry.