The Smart Choice
A number of campus offices and divisions participate in GradFest to assist students in any matters they may have.
At GradFest, you may:
- Collect commencement regalia (cap and gown) and tickets for guests;
- Purchase commencement materials (invitations, diploma frames, etc.) with the Bookstore;
- Check the spelling of your name for your diploma and the commencement program with the Office of the Registrar;
- Take graduation portraits in regalia with our official commencement photography partner;
- Ensure you are in good financial standing with the University;
- Discuss post-graduate studies with the Office of Admissions and Recruiting or job-seeking options with the Career and Student Development Center;
- Register with the Alumni Association; and
- Enter drawings for door prizes!
You can find the schedule for GradFest on the main Commencement page.
If you are unable to attend GradFest:
- You may pick up your regalia from the Bookstore—temporarily located in Parra Ballroom (on the west side of the New Ranch)—beginning on Monday, November 1, during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday from 7:30 AM-5:00 PM and Friday from 7:30-11:30 AM).
- Regalia must be picked up no later than Friday, December 3.
- You may request that it be shipped to you through a special order on the Bookstore website. You will have to create an account on the Bookstore website if you do not already have one. Please be sure to select UPS for shipping and state in the order comments that it is for your cap and gown.