We Change Lives
A number of campus offices and divisions participate in GradFest to assist students in any matters they may have.
At GradFest, you may:
- Collect commencement regalia (cap and gown) and tickets for guests;
- Purchase commencement materials (invitations, diploma frames, etc.) with the Bookstore;
- Check the spelling of your name for your diploma and the commencement program with the Office of the Registrar;
- Take graduation portraits in regalia with our official commencement photography partner;
- Ensure you are in good financial standing with the University;
- Discuss post-graduate studies with the Office of Admissions and Recruiting or job-seeking options with the Career and Student Development Center;
- Register with the Alumni Association; and
- Enter drawings for door prizes!
GradFest is held from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM in Parra Ballroom (located inside the New Ranch).
If you are unable to attend GradFest, you must pick up your regalia and tickets before the day of rehearsal from the University Bookstore during regular business hours (7:30 AM-5:00 PM on Monday through Thursday and 7:30-11:30 AM on Friday).