The Smart Choice
A number of campus offices and divisions participate in GradFest to assist students in any matters they may have.
At GradFest, you may:
- Collect commencement regalia (cap and gown);
- Purchase commencement materials (invitations, diploma frames, etc.) with the Bookstore;
- Check the spelling of your name for your diploma and the commencement program with the Office of the Registrar and Admissions;
- Take graduation portraits in regalia with our official commencement photography partner;
- Discuss post-graduate studies with various academic department representatives or job-seeking options with Career and Professional Development Services;
- Register with the Alumni Association; and
- Enter drawings for door prizes!
You can find the schedule for GradFest on the main Commencement page.
Students unable to attend GradFest will have two options to receive your regalia. Beginning on Monday, October 30 (NO EARLIER!):
- You may pick it up from the Bookstore—temporarily located in Parra Ballroom (on the west side of the New Ranch)—during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday from 7:30 AM-5:00 PM and Friday from 7:30-11:30 AM). Regalia must be picked up no later than Friday, December 1.
- You may request that it be shipped to you through a special order on the Bookstore website. You will receive an email with more information after GradFest once the Bookstore website is set up to receive shipping orders.