Student Rights and Responsibilities
- (includes Code of Conduct)
- Student Government Association
- Student Life Coalition (includes SUB)
- Student Organizations
- Greek Life
Student and Dependent Health Insurance
Holbrook Student Union
- Voter registration at McNeese
- The Office of Student Affairs serves as the primary office to facilitate voter registration assistance for McNeese students. Through a collaborative effort with our McNeese Student Government Association and the Office of Disability Services these offices work to distribute information and voter registration to the student body through electronic messages and on-campus postings.
- These offices can assist students in registering to vote and help to ensure students are knowledgeable about the voting process. These offices keep current voter registration forms on file and can assist in the registration process. Please contact University Services for voter registration forms or assistance at 337-475-5706.
- You may also register to vote by visiting the Office of Disability Services in Drew Hall room 200. You do not have to have a disability to register to vote at this office.
- For on-line voter registration or to print out a voter registration form please visit, Voter Registration