Privilege to Graduating Seniors
We Change Lives
Advantages of this Privilege
1) Maintain at least 12 credit hours per semester when “extra” credit hours are needed or when gaps in schedule occur
2) Pay undergraduate tuition for graduate courses
3) Have up to one-third of a master’s degree completed by the time you earn your bachelor’s degree
4) Explore graduate school options before committing fully to one program
Requirements to use the Privilege
1) Minimum 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
2) Fewer than 30 hours remaining on bachelor’s degree
3) Written consent with this request form of department head, academic dean, and dean of Dore’ School of Graduate Studies.
Note: Graduate credit may not be applied to a bachelor’s degree, so graduate courses taken under the privilege may not be substituted for courses in a bachelor’s program of study.