About UsThe Write to Excellence Center's mission is to facilitate academic success by aiding students in strengthening writing skills. Besides offering feedback on written work for all McNeese students, faculty, and staff, the Center provides the following services:
- Students can receive guidance and help with development of all aspects of the writing process, including brainstorming, theses, content, citations, and much more.
- Students can receive tutoring assistance in any discipline or form of professional development, including résumé development, reports in technical fields, and academic writing and/or publications.
- Students are invited to join the student writing group for sharing and discussion of student-created work.
- International students and non-traditional students can schedule appointments with tutors who have specialized training.
- Tutors do not proof-read, but will assist in the development of personal proof-reading skills.
DIRECTOR: Ms. Corliss Badeaux, M.A., M.F.A.
Our Location & Hours 2014-2015 AYWalk-ins are welcome, but students are strongly encouraged to schedule a tutoring session through our website: https://mcneese.mywconline.com
Drew Hall, Room 234
FALL & SPRINGMonday-Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm;
Fridays: 8:30am - Noon
INTERIM SESSIONSDuring interim sessions students will be seen by appointment only. Email Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and Handouts
Contact UsPHONE: (337) 562-4205