The Smart Choice
Payment methods accepted:
In person at the Cashier’s Office
- Personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or cash
- Credit/Debit cards are not accepted as a form of payment in person or via phone.
- You may pay in person in the Cashier’s Office in Smith Hall during regular business hours – Monday-Thursday 7:45am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm and Friday 7:45am – 11:00am
Please bring current Student I.D. or driver’s license.
Mail check or money order to McNeese Cashier Office, Box 92935, Lake Charles, LA 70609.
Please include your student ID number on your remittance.
Via Banner Self Service
- Log in to your Banner Self Service Account
- Click “Student” tab
- Click “View My Bill”
- Click “Click Here to Pay Your Bill”
- This will take you to the payment portal – select “Make Payment”, then select term, amount, and payment method
Payment methods accepted through QuikPAY accessed via Banner Self Service:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment via QuikPAY.
- When choosing this option, a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee will be charged for each transaction processed. You will have the option to cancel your payment before submitting, but once submitted, the fee is not refundable.
E-Check or E-Savings
- Electronic Check or Savings – enter your bank routing number and account number
- There is no fee when choosing this option.
McNeese State University partners with Bank Mobile to offer faster delivery of refunds to students. See Refunds for information on how refunds are facilitated.
Questions concerning fees, bills or refunds should be directed to the Cashier’s Office at 337-475-5098 or 337-475-5099 or via email at email@example.com
McNeese offers an Installment Plan that allows you to divide your bill into several payments. You can request an Installment Plan using the link at the top of your online bill. A $30 fee is added to your bill upon approval. If you miss your payment or pay late, late fees will be added to your bill and Registration/Transcript holds will be placed on your account. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Touch Account (PTA)
McNeese University Bookstore offers an interest-free, student charge account to all enrolled students (Personal Touch Account-PTA). PTA accounts can be used at the beginning of each semester for approximately one month for the purchase of up to $800 in books and supplies. Questions about PTAs may be addressed to the Bookstore at 475-5494.