Transfer Evaluation System
The Transfer Evaluation System (TES) can help students determine how their coursework from other institutions may transfer to McNeese. Courses listed in this database have been evaluated by McNeese faculty based on information such as catalog descriptions and course syllabi. This database does not include all courses.
- If a course is not listed, it has not been evaluated.
- If a McNeese course is listed with an ‘XX’ course number, the transfer course does not directly compare to a McNeese course.
- All information listed regarding course equivalence is subject to change at any time without notice.
To use TES:
- Click on the Transfer Evaluation System button and search for the transfer institution.
- Once you locate the transfer institution, click on it, and you will see the list of courses that have been evaluated.
- You can scroll through the courses or click on the Search button if you want to look up a course by the Course Code.
- If Transfer Course is selected, then you are looking up courses as they are listed at your transfer institution.
- If Equivalent Course is selected, then you are looking up the courses as they are listed at McNeese.
- If Both is selected, your search will look for the courses under both your transfer institution and McNeese listings.
- You can create a list of your transfer courses and McNeese equivalent courses by selecting the checkbox to the right of the course(s) and click on the Add/View My List button. You can export or email this list.
Note: Every effort has been made to provide accurate and current information; however, the right is reserved to amend or revise the contents at any time. Final decisions regarding the transfer of credit and application of credit to degree programs rests with the Office of the Registrar and/or the respective academic departments.