Plan Your College Visit
We’re excited you are considering joining us for our Spring Preview Day. The health and safety of our campus community is our top priority as we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Online registrations are required. Registrations may not be taken at the door.
Upcoming Preview Day Dates
February 17, 2021
Your reserved time slot is your assigned arrival time. Once you arrive within that time frame, you are welcome to enter and browse our departments until the event ends.
Preview Day Overview
- Meet with faculty and staff for majors you’re interested in.
- Learn more about McNeese’s degree programs and majors.
- Speak to representatives from financial aid, scholarships, and admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Health and Safety Are Our Highest Priority
To ensure a welcoming and safe visit for all please be considerate and follow these health and safety guidelines during your visit.
- Facial Covering Required- By registering for the event, you and your guest agree to properly wear a facial covering during the event. In accordance with the State of Louisiana orders, and for the safety of our staff and guests, visitors are required to wear facial coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing. If a person with a disability is not able to wear a face mask McNeese will consider reasonable modifications to the face mask policy.
- Social Distancing- Please follow social distancing guidelines by maintaining 6 feet from others. Temporary adjustments are in place to promote physical distancing, including signage, ground markings, and physical barriers. For the health and safety of other guests and staff please follow these posted guidelines to help promote proper distance.
- All McNeese staff are required to wear masks.
- Free hand sanitizer stations are positioned at various locations of the event.
- If an attendee feels sick or have tested positive within ten of the event, we ask that they not attend.
Office of Admissions