Your First Choice
A graduate student has graduated with a bachelor’s degree and is pursuing an advanced degree or certificate, such as a master’s degree, education specialist degree, or graduate certificate.
For International Graduate Applicant
A student who has completed their undergraduate study (in or outside the United States) but has not enrolled in graduate level coursework. See checklist and requirements for international transfer applicant.
New Graduate Student Checklist
- Apply for admission and scholarships.
- Submit official college transcripts directly to McNeese from all institutions attended.
- If applicable, submit official GRE or GMAT test scores directly from the testing agency to McNeese.
- Pay $20 application fee once you receive email notification with your McNeese ID number.
- If new to McNeese, submit proof of .
- If new to McNeese, submit copy of draft card (males ages 18 – 25 only).
- Optional: Complete the financial aid application at fafsa.gov (McNeese FAFSA school code 002017).
- Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at www.mcneesereslife.com
- Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at www.dineoncampus.com/mcneese