12th Annual Cowboy Camp
"Get Connected, Become A Leader, Begin To Build Your Resume"
Registration opens May 2018!
What happens at Cowboy Camp?
- Be one of the first students to move into your residence hall and get accustomed to your new living environment
- Get connected to McNeese, learn to become a leader, and begin to build your resume
- Meet people in your incoming class that are motivated to be engaged on campus (learn McNeese traditions and history)
- Participate in group competitions and exclusive tours
- Participate in cool activities for cash prizes
- Receive the exclusive McNeese Cowboy Camp t-shirts
- Meet current student leaders and prominent McNeese athletes
- Develop skills necessary for a successful college experience
- Have a chance to win over $1,000 in scholarships and prizes
- You will be more than ready for the first day of class once you are done with Cowboy Camp
- Early Registration (through May 31) - $55
- Regular Registration (June 1 - July 31) - $60
- Late Registration (Beginning August 1) - $70
- The Cowboy Camp experience including all programs and activities
- Cowboy Camp t-shirts
- Entry into drawings for McNeese gear, scholarships, and cash prizes
For questions contact the Office of Student Union & Activities at 337-475-5609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early/Regular Registration: Prior to August 1, a 100% refund is available up until 7 business days following a payment submission. Once payments are made, processing begins for t-shirts, meals, and other camp materials. After that period, a $25 refund will be issued in the event you can not attend Cowboy Camp, but t-shirts are allowed to be kept or will be held for pick up. If you are eligible for a 100% refund and you have received t-shirts, issued shirts must be returned in new condition to receive a full refund. Otherwise the $25 refund will apply.
Late Registration: There will be no refunds issued beginning August 1. However, registrants are still eligible to receive their Cowboy Camp t-shirts.