The vision of the IIEC is to become our region's recognized provider of innovative, measurably effective training/education, specifically designed to help industry enhance the technical knowledge and improve their processes.
- Provide comprehensive training and curriculum development tailored to enhance skills and develop more competent employees.
- Provide customized training/education to address your technical needs and the needs of your employees.
- Provide hands on laboratory activities that explain and reinforce the theory.
- Provide qualified instructors with real-world experience who understand the technical challenges facing today's workforce.
- Provide cost effective means to better fit your training needs.
- Integrate and customize our resources to better fit your training/education needs.
- Opening our state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and software to industry personnel.
- Offering courses for academic credit or non-credit (for continuing education units or professional development hours) all year-round at your location or ours.
Economic Deveolment Center
The IIEC and the EDA Center are in collaboration to further the goals of meeting industry-specific work requirements. More information about the EDA Center can be found at www.seed.mcneese.edu