Welcome to the McNeese Institute for Industry - Education Collaboration
As the liaison between industry and higher education, the Institute for Industry- Education Collaboration (IIEC) seeks to establish relationships with a strong emphasis on economic development via continuing education programs and training courses. By expanding industry-university collaborations, the IIEC is a means for McNeese State University to "enhance economic development and cultural growth in this region and beyond."
VisionThe vision of the IIEC is to become our region's recognized provider of innovative, measurably effective training/education, specifically designed to help industry enhance the technical knowledge and improve their processes.
- Provide comprehensive training and curriculum development tailored to enhance skills and develop more competent employees.
- Provide customized training/education to address your technical needs and the needs of your employees.
- Provide hands on laboratory activities that explain and reinforce the theory.
- Provide qualified instructors with real-world experience who understand the technical challenges facing today's workforce.
- Provide cost effective means to better fit your training needs.
- Integrate and customize our resources to better fit your training/education needs.
- Opening our state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and software to industry personnel.
- Offering courses for academic credit or non-credit (for continuing education units or professional development hours) all year-round at your location or ours.
EDA University CenterThe IIEC and the EDA Center are in collaboration to further the goals of meeting industry-specific work requirements. More information about the EDA Center can be found at mcneese.edu/edacenter
Contact UsDr. Nikos Kiritsis
Executive Director of IIEC and EDA
1 (337) 475-5875
IIEC Coordinator of Continuing Education
1 (337) 562-4592
EDA Administrative Coordinator
1 (337) 562-4593