ALL GRANT PROPOSALS AND CONTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE OFFICE OF RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS. ORSP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AUTHORIZED SIGNATURES AND CERTIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS ON BEHALF OF MCNEESE STATE UNIVERSITY.
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs seeks to increase the capability and competitiveness of McNeese State University faculty and staff to receive internal and external funding for research, creative expression, faculty and student enrichment, and program development. In accomplishing this mission, ORSP:
- Encourages faculty and staff to write and submit proposals
- Educates faculty and staff on grantsmanship by offering regularly scheduled training sessions and workshops
- Assists faculty and staff in identifying potential funding sources by publishing a monthly newsletter, emailing RFPs, and conducting individual searches
- Provides faculty and staff with guidance on proposal content and submission procedures by editing rough drafts and generating constructive feedback
- Aids faculty and staff in the internal proposal review process assuring compliance with Federal, State and University policies, procedures and regulations
- Submits grants to the funding agencies on behalf of the author(s) and McNeese State University
- Aids faculty and staff with contract administration once funding is received
7:45 am - 4:30 pm. The Office is open through lunch time.
|Executive Director||Janet Woolman||Box 90655||Drew Hall 224||(337) 475-5125||(337) email@example.com|
|Grants Coordinator||Jeannie Robertson||Box 90655||Drew Hall 224||(337) 475-5124||(337) firstname.lastname@example.org|