Branding and Logo Usage
We Change Lives
Whether you’re a student, faculty member, alum or a proud McNeese supporter, we’re here to help you obtain and use McNeese logos and brand elements effectively. Just let us know which logo or brand element you need and tell us how you’re going to use it. If your request is approved, we’ll send you the requested brand elements with instructions on how to submit a proof for approval if needed.
If you need a McNeese logo to …
- use in a student or faculty presentation,
- order promotional items for your club, office or program,
- promote an existing McNeese partnership,
- Use the Logo Request to request a McNeese logo in an electronic format.
- Review, download and share McNeese’s Brand Standards.
- Learn more about the university’s Trademark Licensing Policy.
Follow these simple logo usage guidelines:
- Only official university logos are to be used when representing the institution.
- Any use of the university name, any University logo, or any item that is commercially produced and represents the university or any of its official groups, organizations, offices or departments requires prior review and approval from the Office of Marketing and Communications.
- Requests for approval can be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for review and approval.
- University marks cannot be altered or modified in any manner (including, but not limited to adding elements to official logos or covering part of logos with other elements, color changes, stretching or skewing, flipping, separating into parts or altering any part of any university logo).
- Depending upon the logo, the appropriate TM (trademark) or ® (federally registered) indicator must appear next to the logo every time the logo is used.
- Only officially licensed vendors should be used to produce items bearing any University logo, using the university name, or referencing the University in any manner. Exceptions can be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com.