The Career & Student Development (CSD) Center strives to assist students attain their career-related goals by developing their professional skills and informing them of employment and internship opportunities. The CSD Center provides students with direct career and networking opportunities with employers, on-campus recruitment, and job, internship, and career announcements.
The CSD Center also works closely with employers and recruiters through Career Fair and School District Recruitment Fair.
The center provides a variety of career-related services, including:
- Career & Major Exploration
- Career Guidance and Advisement
- Professional Document Writing (e.g., resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Interview Preparation and Techniques
- Job Search Strategies
ONLINE EMPLOYMENT BOARD
McNeese State University's Exclusive Online Employment Board!
- Students, easily apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op job opportunities posted exclusively for McNeese
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.