Career and Student Development Center
We Change Lives
The Career and Student Development Center is here to help students attain their career-related goals by encouraging the development of professional skills and by helping students connect with employment, internship and networking opportunities. We also work closely with employers and recruiters through the Career Expo, Internship Soiree, and Education Professionals Recruitment Day.
The center provides a variety of career-related services, including:
- Help with exploring your major and related careers.
- Career guidance and advising.
- Help with professional document writing (resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Advice on interview preparation and techniques.
- Job search strategies.
We also have Handshake, an online recruiting and networking platform for McNeese students and alumni On this board, you can:
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio for job applications.
- Easily apply to jobs, internship and co-op job opportunities.
- Access our events calendar, career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
Employers can also search for talented students and alumni and post unlimited jobs for free. Sign up for a free account.
Chozen Hall, Room 130
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.