Although all parking and traffic citation appeals will be considered the following grounds are typically insufficient, on their own, in order for the Appeals Committee to approve the appeal.
- Signs are not needed to enforce all regulations
- Lack of knowledge or understanding of the regulations
- Legal parking space was unavailable
- Improper display or failure to display the current parking hang-tag
- Inclement weather
- Late arrival for class, meeting, or appointment
- Parking in a handicapped space without the appropriate State and/or University documentation
- Parking in a fire lane for any length of time (no matter how brief)
Instructions for e-Appeal form:
All fields must be filled in to be considered for appeal. Improper e-Appeal forms can be rejected by the appeals committee. All appeals must be filed using this e-Appeal form. Failure to file a formal appeal within 7 (seven) days time limit shall constitute a forfeiture of all appeal privileges. You will be notified of the outcome of your appeal via e-mail of the committee's decision. You are strongly encouraged to attend the committee meetings. Notice: The decision of the appeal committee is final.
The Traffic Committee meets in the the University Police building conference room.
Meetings will begin at 2:00 PM.
Meeting dates for the Fall 2013 semester
- August 27
- September 24
- October 29
- November 19
Meetings for Spring 2014 semester
- January 28
- February 25
- March 25
- April 29
Summer meeting 2014
- June 24