In order to enroll in the program, applicants must have a conferred degree in mechanical engineering or a conferred degree in another engineering discipline and experience with rotating machinery.
- Download, complete and mail to McNeese State University the following:
- Application for Admission
- Course Fee Contract
- Submit undergraduate transcripts (translated if in- stitution is from a non-English speaking country)
- Submit degree evaluation (if degree is from a non-U.S. institution).
- Submit TOEFL test score (if applicant is from a non-English speaking country).
- Submit official GRE test score (if seeking the Graduate Certificate).
- Upon acceptance into the program, pay the per- course contract price.
Course Delivery Method
The Pump Reliability Engineering Certificate Pro- gram is delivered entirely online, accessible any- where in the world as an independent study program. For convenience, each three-credit-hour course is subdivided into three, 1-credit-hour course sections. Each section is four weeks long, independently evalu- ated and a prerequisite for the next section with the same three-digit number, but different decimal. For example: MEEN 470.1 is a prerequisite for MEEN 470.2, and MEEN 470.2 is a prerequisite for 470.3. After successfully completing all three sections of a course, students earn a total of 3 credit hours.