A final admissions decision cannot be made until we have received all required documents. All required forms can be downloaded and printed from our website.
An international student applying for admission as a first-time freshman must meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from a recognized secondary school comparable to a U.S. high school;
- English language proficiency as specified under International Admissions Regulations;
- Need of no developmental courses (required scores below); AND
- ONE of the following:
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.35 as calculated by the Office of International Student Affairs OR
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.0 as calculated by the Office of International Student Affairs andminimum composite ACT score of 20 (SAT score of 940).
An international student who graduated from a state-approved U.S. high school must meet the first-time freshman admission criteria outlined here.
You must submit the following listed below to apply for admission:
4) $30.00 application fee
Office of Scholarships and Testing.
10)On Campus Housing Application (optional)