The Institute for Industry- Education Collaboration (IIEC) is a means for McNeese State University to accomplish its mission by providing a framework for organizing and expanding its industry-university collaborations to "enhance economic development and cultural growth in this region and beyond." As the liaison between industry and higher education, the IIEC seeks to establish relationships with a strong emphasis on economic development.
The vision of the IIEC is to become our region's recognized provider of innovative, measurably effective training/education, specifically designed to help industry enhance the technical knowledge and improve their processes.
- Provide comprehensive training and curriculum development tailored to enhance skills and develop more competent employees.
- Provide customized training/education to address your technical needs and the needs of our employees.
- Provide hands on laboratory activities that explain and reinforce the theory.
- Provide qualified instructors with real-world experience who understand the technical challenges facing today's workforce.
- Provide cost effective means to better fit your training needs.
- Integrate and customize our resources to better fit your training/education needs.
- Opening our state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and software to industry personnel.
- Offering courses for academic credit or non-credit (for continuing education units or professional development hours) all year-round at your location or ours.
Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration Staff
|Dr. Nikos Kiritsis||Director||337-475-5857||Drew Hall firstname.lastname@example.org||337-475-5237|
|Lisle Howard||Coordinator||337-562-4268||Drew Hall email@example.com||337-562-4272|
|Cheryl Kingrey||Administrative Coordinator||337-562-4139||Drew Hall 211||337-562-4272|
|Gary Kratzer||Nature lab Administrator||337-475-5817||Drew Hall firstname.lastname@example.org||337-562-4272|