Skip to content

Javascript Disabled. To take full advantage of the new McNeese Website, please enable javascript or change browser options

Holbrook Student Union Procedures

We Change Lives

Operating Hours

  • New Ranch Facility
    • Monday – Thursday: 6:00am – 10:00pm
    • Friday: 6:00am – 11:30am
    • Saturday – Sunday: (opened for approved reservations)

  • Old Ranch Facility
    • Monday – Sunday: 6:00am – 12:00am

  •  Office of Student Services (New Ranch)
    • Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
    • Saturday-Sunday: Closed

  • Information Booth (New Ranch)
    • Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
    • Friday: 7:30am – 11:30am
    • Saturday – Sunday: Closed

Reserving a Venue

  • For McNeese Students, Faculty, and Staff 
    • To reserve venues for meetings or special events, log in to the My McNeese Portal.
      • Then look for the “Campus Links” section under the Home tab and click “Facilities Use Request”.  
      • Prompts will direct from there.

  • For Non-McNeese Personnel:
    • Coordinate reservations through the Director of Public Relations & University Events.
    • For a list of facilities, rate schedules, and venue coordinators, visit
      • Use the navigation panel on the left hand side of that page.

Technical Equipment/Services Requests

  • To request technical equipment services, complete the online Technical Equipment Request Form.

    • Technical equipment sevices are not guaranteed and is administered upon availability.
      Contact the Student Union Facility Coordinator Office at 337-562-4212 or with questions about technical services.

Student Union Table Requests (Non-Event)

  • Fill out an online Table Request Form which only needs an organization representative’s digital signature.
    • A phone call or email will confirm or deny the reservation.
    • Fees may apply to outside entity requests. 

Facilities Use Terms and Conditions

Terms and conditions for usage of Holbrook Student Union venues: Student Union Venue Usage Terms and Conditions PDF icon

Please contact the Student Union Facility Coordinator Office with any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns at, (337) 562-4212, or stop by the office in the New Ranch.