Holbrook Student Union
The Student Union Complex consists of the "New Ranch" and the "Old Ranch". The Old Ranch was constructed in 1956 and named for the parish's Police Jury president, W.A. Holbrook. In 1976, architects O'Rourke, Gossen, and Associates and contractor Bartley, Inc. built the New Ranch annex. In 1986, R.S. Kleinschmidt, architect, and Collette Construction Company, contractor renovated the Old Ranch. The north end of the Student Union Complex opens out to an area called "the quad" or quadrangle where students can mingle between classes. "The Ranch" is conveniently located near the center of the campus. To access the Ranch from Common Street, turn on Cameron Drive. Follow the road to the end and the "quad" will be visible on the north end of the Ranch. From Ryan Street, turn on Beauregard Drive and the Office of Student Services will be on the left at the south end of the Ranch.
Reservations, Requests, & Setup Forms
Student Union Procedures