Student Organization Registration
New Procedures Introduced!
Beginning fall 2018, all student organizations will register through Engage, a new online engagement portal that will be used for communications and operations within campus life at McNeese. It will be an excellent tool for organizations that will offer some exciting benefits such as:
- A worldwide website for each student organization
- The ability to conduct your organization elections online
- The ability to track student attendance to your meetings and activities
- The ability to send emails and text messages to members of your organization and the student community
- Creating a co-curricular transcript of your student involvement experiences at McNeese, which can be an addendum to your professional resume
- Much more!
More information will be presented at Engage information sessions that will be hosted within the first 2-4 weeks of fall classes (see dates below). Organizations will be required to have two members complete an Engage session prior to being eligible for registration.
Log into your Engage McNeese Account
(Use your MyMcNeese portal account credentials to log in)
Engage Training Sessions
Spring 2019 - scheduled upon request.
A grace period for active status for organizations registered for the prior school year will extend through Friday, September 28. If registration for the new school year is not completed by then, an organization will be considered inactive and will not be eligible for rights and privileges afforded to recognized student organizations.
If you have questions about registration or Engage training, contact Deanna Delgado, Student Activities Coordinator, at 337-475-5618 or email email@example.com.