Student Organization Registration
(via Engage McNeese Platform)
All student organizations egister through Engage McNeese, an online engagement portal used for communications and operations within campus life at McNeese. It is an excellent tool for organizations that offers exciting benefits such as:
- A worldwide website for each student organization
- The ability to conduct your organization elections online
- The ability to track student attendance to your meetings and activities
- The ability to send emails and text messages to members of your organization and the student community
- Creating a co-curricular transcript of your student involvement experiences at McNeese, which can be an addendum to your professional resume
- Much more!
Log into your Engage McNeese Account using the MyMcNeese Portal
A grace period for active status for organizations registered for the prior school year will extend through Friday, September 27. If registration for the new school year is not completed by then, an organization will be considered inactive and will not be eligible for rights and privileges afforded to recognized student organizations.
If you have questions about registration or Engage training, contact Deanna Delgado, Director of Student Organizations & Fraternity/Sorority Life, at 337-475-5618 or email email@example.com.