Student Organization Registration
New Procedures for Fall 2018!
Beginning fall 2018, all student organizations will register through Engage, a new online engagement portal that will be used for communications and operations within campus life at McNeese. It will be an excellent tool for organizations that will offer some exciting benefits such as:
- A worldwide website for each student organization
- The ability to conduct your organization elections online
- The ability to track student attendance to your meetings and activities
- The ability to send emails and text messages to members of your organization and the student community
- Creating a co-curricular transcript of your student involvement experiences at McNeese, which can be an addendum to your professional resume
- Much more!
More information will be presented at Engage information sessions that will be hosted within the first 2-4 weeks of fall classes. Organizations will be required to have two members complete an Engage session prior to being able to register.
The first Engage Information session will be hosted on Monday, August 27 at 6:00pm in the Parra Ballroom of the New Ranch. Other session dates will be released soon.