Skip to main content

Student Union Wall Case Agreement

Student Union Wall Case Agreement

Student Union Wall Case Agreement

What makes an organization eligible to obtain a student union wall case?

  • Be a registered and recognized organization in good standing with the University.
  • Review and submit this wall case agreement.

Where is my wall case?

Cases will be issued on a first-come first-served basis, and may be turned back over at the end of each summer semester.  They will be reissued to groups who have submitted their annual registration starting in the fall semester.

How do I update my wall case?

When your organization wants to update your case, any person on your organization roster can bring their student ID or driver’s license to the Information Booth in the New Ranch or the Student Union & Activities Office to check out a case key.  After the case has been updated, return the key for your ID.

What is the Student Organization Case Use Policy?

This simple policy helps to insure the cases are utilized, kept current, and provides the perimeters for using the cases.  The policy states that organizations are required to update their case on a regular basis. The Student Union and Activities Office reserves the right to monitor and regulate the content of all organization cases.  Organizations that post inappropriate or vulgar content may lose its privilege of occupying a wall case.

I still have questions.  Who can I speak with?

Any questions about student union wall cases can be directed to the Student Union & Activities Office at 337-475-5609 or

I have read and understand the expectations pertaining to the use of a student union wall case.