Identification CardsAll McNeese students are required to have a photo identification card which also serves as the student's library card. New students without McNeese identification cards should report to University Police after paying tuition and fees. The University Police office will be open the same hours as fee collection. There is no charge for the initial identification card. There is a $10 charge for replacement cards.
Parking Hang Tags and Vehicle Registration
All vehicles parked on the McNeese campus by students, staff and faculty must be registered with University Police. Students who do not have a valid parking hang tag must register their vehicle and obtain a parking hang tag to park a vehicle on campus. Parking registration information is maintained by the University Police and allows the police to contact a registered vehicle operator by phone, or cell if a vehicle is found damaged or victimized while parked on campus.
Enrolled Students are entitled to the Following Services
- Student Health Center Services
- Ability to Purchase Accidental & Health Insurance
- Open Access Computer Labs
- Admission to All Athletic Events
- Admission to McNeese Theatre Productions
- Admission to the Recreation Complex
- Admission to McNeese Rodeos
- Admission to Banners Series Events
- Participation in Student Government and Student Union Board Functions
Key Campus ServicesFor information regarding the following services, contact the offices listed below during normal business hours.
|Career & Student Development Center||475-5612|
|Frazar Memorial Library||475-5725|
|Health Services (Watkins Infirmary)||475-5102|
|Help Desk (Moodle or E-mail)||475-5995|
|Lost and Found||475-5609|
|Services for Students with Disabilities||475-5916|