|Wednesday, December 4||W 16:00-18:40
|Thursday, December 5||TR 8:00-09:15||TR 11:00-12:15||MW 14:30-15:45||R 16:00-18:40
|Friday, December 6||MWF 08:00-8:50||MWF 10:00-0:50||MWF 12:00-12:50||T 16:00-18:40
|MWF 09:00-09:50||MWF 11:00-11:50||MW 13:00-14:15||M 16:00-18:40
|TR 09:30-10:45||TR 12:30-13:45||TR 14:00-15:15|
- Examinations are grouped by the beginning hour and the first day that the class meets. (Example: Finals for classes that meet 13:00-14:15 are grouped with 13:00-13:50 classes.)
- To determine final examinations for classes not conforming to the regular schedule, instructors should contact the Registrar's Office for guidance. Students should inform their instructor at the beginning of the semester of any conflicts in their examination schedule.
- Dates or times of finals are not given out over the phone. Students should contact their instructor for guidance.
- Fall Session 4A finals are scheduled for September 16, Faller Session 4B finals are scheduled for October 22, Fall Session 4C finals are scheduled for November 22, Fall Session 7A finals are scheduled for October 7, and Fall Session 7B finals are scheduled for December 4.
- Grades will be available December 17 through the Banner Self-Service link on the McNeese State University web site.