The Commission on Colleges
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
THE FIFTH-YEAR INTERIM REPORT
(March 25, 2013)
Name of Institution: McNeese State University
Address of the Institution: 4205 Ryan Street, Lake Charles, LA 70609
Name, title, contact numbers of person(s) preparing the report:
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Academic Support
Office: (337) 475-5512
Toll Free (800) 622-3352
The Fifth-Year Interim Report is divided into five parts:
- Part I: Signatures Attesting to Integrity (applicable to all institutions). Requests that the chief executive officer and accreditation liaison attest to the accuracy of institutional assessment and documentation supporting that assessment.
- Part II: Institutional Summary Form Prepared for Commission Reviews (applicable to all institutions). Requests that the institution complete the "Institutional Summary Form Prepared for Commission Reviews."
- Part III: Fifth-Year Compliance Certification (applicable to all institutions). Monitors continued compliance with identified Core Requirements, Comprehensive Standards, and Federal Requirements at the decennial interval.
- Part IV: Additional Report (applicable to select institutions). Addresses issues identified in an action letter following a recent review of the institution. If applicable, issues are identified in an attached letter.
- Part V: Impact Report of the Quality Enhancement Plan (applicable to all institutions).
An institution may also be requested to host an off-campus committee charged to review new, but unvisited, off-campus sites initiated since the institution's previous reaffirmation. An institution will be notified of this at the time it receives its letter from SACSCOC President regarding the Fifth-Year Interim Report.