Skip to main content

Address Change Form

Address Change Form

McNeese State University
Address and Telephone Number Change Form

Student Information
Last Name
Currently enrolled or former McNeese student?
International student on F-1 visa?
Currently employed by McNeese as faculty/staff or student?
Mailing Address (Required)
All correspondence, checks, etc., from the university will be sent to this address
Physical Address
Required ONLY if mailing address is a post office box.
Home Country Address
Required for international students on F-1 visas.
Emergency Contact Address
Last Name

Please make the requested changes to my records. I understand that all mail will be sent to my mailing address.

Complete, print, and return completed form to:

Office of the Registrar
Box 92495
Lake Charles, LA 70609

Please Note:
  • International students are required to notify the Immigration and Naturalization Service of any address changes using Form AR-11. This form is available online at or from the International Student Affairs Office.
  • Students receiving veterans' educational benefits should notify Veterans Affairs of any address change by calling 1-888-GIBILL1.