Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GC)
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration Online (GCO)
Both programs (GC and GCO) require the completion of 5 foundation courses.
Required Courses (15 hours)
- ACCT 602: Financial Accounting Concepts
- ECON 602: Economic Analysis
- FIN 600: Fundamentals of Financial Management
- MGMT 604: Management Theory and Organization Behavior
- MKTG 605: Marketing Concepts
In addition to the general requirements for admission, applicants for admission to GCO (or GC) must meet the following requirements:
- Non-business bachelor’s degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- No GMAT or GRE test is required
Admission to GC or GCO program is open to domestic students. Domestic students should apply to the Dore’ School of Graduate Studies at McNeese State University. Students can take all the required courses online under GCO program.
International students can apply only to GC program that requires students to take the required classes that meet face-to-face. International students should apply to the Office of International Programs.