- Administrative Manager / Marketing & Training Specialist - 1 position
- Admissions Counselor - 2 positions
- Assistant Director of Admissions - 1 position
- Associate Director of Financial Aid - 1 position
- Career Counselor & Coordinator - 1 position
- Dean, College of Agricultural Sciences - 1 position
- Dean, College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics - 1 position
- Financial Aid Counselor - 1 position
- Men’s Golf Head Coach - 1 position
- Outreach and Operations Specialist - 1 position
- Scholarship Administrator - 1 position
- Student Union Facility Coordinator (Part-Time) - 1 position
McNeese Annual Security Report
Opportunity InformationMcNeese State University, located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, is a public university and a member of the University of Louisiana System. Under Louisiana law, applications and all supporting materials will become public record. All applicants are expected to submit complete and accurate materials as specified in the position announcement. A background check and an English Proficiency assessment will be conducted on selected finalists. We comply with Louisiana Revised Statute 49:1001, et seq, and State of Louisiana Executive Order 98-38, which provides for drug testing of employees, appointees, prospective employees, and prospective appointees. Prospective employees and employees are informed if a drug test is required.
McNeese State University is an AA/EEO/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires McNeese State University to inform applicants that the University can employ only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. Each new employee is required to present documentation verifying his/her identity and right to accept employment.
McNeese State University is a member of the University of Louisiana System. Under Louisiana law, applications and all supporting materials will become public record. An executive session pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. 42:6.1(A) may be required.
Persons needing reasonable accommodations as provided by the Americans with Disabilities Act should contact the Equal Opportunity Office: Voice: (337) 475-5428; TDD/TTY, Hearing Impaired: (337) 562-4227; Fax: (337) 475-5960; or firstname.lastname@example.org.