- Adjunct Instructor – Various Areas - 1 position
- Assistant Professor Nurse Educator - 1 position
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry - 1 position
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice - 1 position
- Assistant Professor of Health and Human Performance - 1 position
- Assistant Professor of Mathematical Sciences - 1 position
- Assistant Professor of Psychology - 1 position
- Instructor/Accompanist - 1 position
- Instructor of Chemistry - 1 position
- Instructor of Mass Communication - 1 position
- Instructor of Mathematical Sciences - 1 position
- Instructor of Physics - 1 position
- Instructor of Voice - 1 position
- Nurse Educator Assistant Professor - 2 positions
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing - 1 position
McNeese Annual Security Report
Opportunity InformationMcNeese State University, located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, is a public university and a member of the University of Louisiana System. Under Louisiana law, applications and al l supporting materials will become public record. All applicants are expected to submit complete and accurate materials as specified in the position announcement. A background check and an English Proficiency assessment will be conducted on selected finalists. We comply with Louisiana Revised Statute 49:1001, et seq, and State of Louisiana Executive Order 98-38, which provides for drug testing of employees, appointees, prospective employees, and prospective appointees. Prospective employees and employees are informed if a drug test is required.
McNeese State University is an AA/EEO/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires McNeese State University to inform applicants that the University can employ only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. Each new employee is required to present documentation verifying his/her identity and right to accept employment.
McNeese State University is a member of the University of Louisiana System. Under Louisiana law, applications and all supporting materials will become public record. An executive session pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. 42:6.1(A) may be required.
Persons needing reasonable accommodations as provided by the Americans with Disabilities Act should contact the Equal Opportunity Office: Voice: (337) 475-5428; TDD/TTY, Hearing Impaired: (337) 562-4227; Fax: (337) 475-5960; or email@example.com.
Instructional Faculty Candidates with foreign degrees must provide official certification of equivalency to U.S. degrees, an official comprehensive course-by-course report and U.S. Equivalency Statement, from World Education Services. The official Credential Evaluation Report and U.S. Equivalency Statement must be submitted directly to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs, Box 93220, Lake Charles, LA 70609; (337)475-5508. Simple translation of the language on foreign diplomas, transcripts, coursework, or similar will NOT suffice and will cause the application packet to be judged as incomplete.