We Change Lives
Questions related to field experiences should be directed to Ms. Laura Fontenot
Field Experience Handbook
The field experience handbook outlines all details related to field experiences in all initial teacher education programs.
Field Experience Data Collection Form (Self-Report)
[ ] [ ]
Tutorials For Using Web-Based Forms and TCWS
- Instructions for submitting field experience data using the “initial program” form.
- Instructions for submitting field experience data using the “advanced program” form.
- Instructions for submitting professional development data
Teacher Candidate Work Sample Tutorials
Review all tutorial videos and instructions on forms carefully to ensure accurate submission of data.
- Please check your selections for each drop-down list on these forms before clicking Submit.
- To prevent from accessing old versions of forms that may be cache on your computer, ensure that your web browser’s cache is clear.
- All undergraduate and alternative certification (non-degree and M.A.T.) candidates use this form.
- Candidates must submit all data collected on the Field Experience Data Form (Self-Report) using this web-based form.
- All graduate M.Ed.–NOT M.A.T.–candidates use this form.
- Candidates in the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (all concentrations) and Master of Education in Special Education must submit all data collected through field experiences here.
- Reporting all candidates’ professional development activities. Such activities are those field experiences that occur outside the traditional classroom setting (seminars, workshops, meetings, etc.).