- Preparing students through course work and related experiential education for success in their careers, higher education and in life.
- Providing critical assessment and feedback on the curricula and facilities while promoting the needs, trends and challenges of business/industry.
- Providing paid and unpaid internships for students.
- Providing training and professional development opportunities for educators.
- Providing and soliciting assistance from the business/industry community in funding the computer science program.
- Enlisting the expertise of individuals in business/industry to assist with the development and evaluation of curriculum and student selection for scholarships and internships.
- Advocating on behalf of McNeese State University regarding the computer science program.
If you like to represent your company on the Computer Science Advisory Board, contact: Ms. Kay Kussmann at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Director of Applications
|Axiall Inc.||Troy Higginbotham||IS Site Infrastructure Supervisor|
|Calcasieu Parish Police Jury||Charles Burton||Director of Information Technology|
|CGI||Eric Chapman||Software Manager|
|Citgo Petroleum Corporation||Diana Hamilton
|Information Technology Systems Manager
Information Technology Manager
|Imperial Health||CJ LeJeune||Chief Technology Officer|
|InfoTECH Solutions||Tobey Leger||Chief Operating Officer|
|Lake Area Medical Center||Aaron Cook||Director of Information Systems|
|Lake Charles City Court||Tim Leger||Judicial Administrator|
|McNeese State University||Chad Thibodeaux||Chief Information Technology Officer|
|PreCheck||Carlos Riveros||Software Engineer|
|ReCon Management Services||Bogdan Fransua||Computer Systems Analyst|
|The Response Group||Darwin Pinder
|Lead Applications Architect
Lead Applications Developer
Software Application Developer
|St. Louis Catholic High School||Warren Buller||Information Tech Supervisor|
|Sasol||Chad Cronce||Network Administrator|
|Structure X||Rion Williams||Senior Software Developer|