Campus Status: Classes have resumed
Return to Campus
Status and Updates
Campus Police - 337-475-5711 (Available 24/7)
Campus Guidelines in Effect
Key Objectives for Phase 2 Guidelines
- Return employees and students to campus safely
- Continue telework or leave accommodations for vulnerable* populations, employees with child care needs or extenuating circumstances
- Follow all CDC, state and regional guidelines
- Common and high traffic areas will be disinfected when not occupied
- Non-essential travel can resume
*Vulnerable Populations-Employees who are elderly, or employees who reside with or care for elderly individuals, and/or individuals with underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised from chemotherapy for cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy.
Please maintain 6 feet spacing protocols and practice proper hygiene:
- Masks and face-coverings are required in all classrooms and buildings unless you are working alone in a private office.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.