- Graduates needing accommodations for the processional, floor seating, and/or recessional must contact Dr. Chris Thomas, Vice President for Student Affairs, by Wednesday, May 13.
- Graduates in wheeled chairs should enter the arena using the ramp on the south side of the Health & Human Performance Education Complex.
- Seating arrangements at the end of a row will be made for graduates in wheeled chairs.
- Arrangements, such as limited walking requirements or preferential seating, will be made for graduates with other physical mobility challenges.
- An elevator is available on the northwest corner of the arena concourse. Guests needing elevator access should enter the Health & Human Performance Education Complex using the entrance on the northwest corner by the ticket office.
- Upper-level seating areas at the arena feature landings where guests in wheeled chairs or guests unable to use stairs to access seating areas may sit during the ceremony. Space on these landings is limited, so guests wishing to sit on landings are encouraged to arrive early. Seating in these areas is first-come, first-served.
- Accessible restrooms for guests are available on both the first and third floors of the arena.
- Information on lodging in the Lake Charles area is available from the Southwest Louisiana Convention and Visitors Bureau.