We Change Lives
At rehearsal, all pertinent information regarding the commencement ceremony will be reviewed, and students will practice the processional, recessional, and conferral of degrees that will occur during the ceremony.
Rehearsal will be held on Friday, December 13, at the Health and Human Performance Education Complex at the following times:
- 4:00 PM: Agricultural Sciences, Liberal Arts, and Science, Engineering, & Mathematics. Graduates should arrive between 3:30-3:45 PM.
- 6:30 PM: Business, Education, and Nursing & Health Professions. Graduates should arrive between 6:00-6:15 PM.
Please note the following:
- Attendance at rehearsal is strongly recommended as this is the only opportunity you will have to practice prior to the commencement ceremony.
- If you cannot attend rehearsal, arrive early on the day of the ceremony to find your seat and place in line for the processional.
- At rehearsal, please note who is sitting to your left and right and who is at the ends of your row; these are the same people you will lineup and sit with during the ceremony.
- Do not move into an empty seat even if it is near you; the seat may be reserved or assigned to someone who arrives late.
- Commencement Committee members will demonstrate how to wear the master’s hood at the stage immediately after rehearsal.
- Students graduating with cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude honors will receive their honor cords at rehearsal.
- Honors College graduates will be presented their medals during the ceremony.