Rehearsal will be held on Friday, December 13, at the Health and Human Performance Education Complex at the following times:
- 4:00 PM: Agricultural Sciences, Liberal Arts, and Science, Engineering, & Mathematics. Graduates should arrive between 3:30-3:45 PM.
- 6:30 PM: Business, Education, and Nursing & Health Professions. Graduates should arrive between 6:00-6:15 PM.
Please note the following:
- Attendance at rehearsal is strongly recommended as this is the only opportunity you will have to practice prior to the commencement ceremony.
- If you cannot attend rehearsal, arrive early on the day of the ceremony to find your seat and place in line for the processional.
- At rehearsal, please note who is sitting to your left and right and who is at the ends of your row; these are the same people you will lineup and sit with during the ceremony.
- Do not move into an empty seat even if it is near you; the seat may be reserved or assigned to someone who arrives late.
- Commencement Committee members will demonstrate how to wear the master's hood at the stage immediately after rehearsal.
- Students graduating with cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude honors will receive their honor cords at rehearsal.
- Honors College graduates will be presented their medals during the ceremony.