Career and Student Development Center
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
The Career and Student Development (CSD) Center is here to help students attain their career-related goals by encouraging the development of professional skills and by helping students connect with employment, internship and networking opportunities. The CSD Center also works closely with employers and recruiters through the Career and Internship Fair and the School District Recruitment Fair.
The center provides a variety of career-related services, including:
- Help with exploring your major and related careers.
- Career guidance and advising.
- Help with professional document writing (resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Advice on interview preparation and techniques.
- Job search strategies.
We also offer an online employment board exclusively for McNeese students and alumni. On this board, you can:
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio for job applications.
- Easily apply to jobs, internship and co-op job opportunities.
- Access our events calendar, career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
Employers can also search for talented students and alumni and post unlimited jobs for free.