- Be admitted into McNeese State University as a degree-seeking student. MSU Online Application
- Do not need developmental math or English courses. (Although this may be overcome by taking the ACT Compass test or entering into StraighterLine courses).
How to Apply:
Current McNeese Students:
Complete a Curriculum Change form to transfer from your current department to the online learning department of your choice:
- Criminal Justice
- Family and Child Studies
- Submit an official online application for admission and $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all collegiate institutions previously attended regardless of whether credit was earned or is desired.
- Complete and submit the proof of immunization form .
- Submit a copy of Draft Card (males ages 18 - 25 only)
Documents should be submitted to admissions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (337-475-5978).
Official college transcripts must be mailed directly from the university to:
McNeese Office of Admissions and RecruitingMcNeese State University
Lake Charles, LA 70609