Skip to content

Javascript Disabled. To take full advantage of the new McNeese Website, please enable javascript or change browser options


Your First Choice

A transfer student has attended a university, community college, or technical school after graduating from high school or passing a high school equivalency exam.

Are you an International Transfer Applicant?

An undergraduate student who has most recently been enrolled in college level coursework in the United States. For other type of International transfers visit the checklist and requirements for international transfer applicant.

Undergraduate Transfer Checklist 

  • Apply for admission and scholarships.
  • Submit official college transcripts directly to McNeese from all institutions attended.
  • Pay $20 application fee – After application is processed via your MyMcNeese portal.
  • Submit Proof of Immunization Compliance Form.pdf PDF icon.
  • Submit copy of draft card (males ages 18 – 25 only).
  • Have your high school or home-school submit to McNeese your final high school transcript.
  • If you have earned less than 18 college-level academic hours, submit your official ACT or SAT scores directly to McNeese from the testing agency (McNeese ACT school code 1594/SAT school code 6403).
  • Optional: Complete the financial aid application at (McNeese FAFSA school code 002017).
  • Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at
  • Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at

Transfer Requirements