Excellence With A Personal Touch
A high school early admission/dual enrollment student enrolls in college courses prior to high school graduation.
Early Admission/Dual Enrollment of High School Students Checklist
- Apply for admission.
- Submit the course enrollment request form to your high school counselor.
- Have high school or home-school transcript sent directly from high school/home-school to McNeese.
- Have ACT, SAT and/or PLAN scores sent direcly from the high school or testing agency to McNeese.
- Home-School: Submit copy of your home-school state approved letter to McNeese.
- Exceptional Scholars Admission Program Only: Submit the Exceptional Scholars Admission Program Form to McNeese.