In order to Bridge:
- Participant must first be accepted to McNeese. Upon acceptance, students may take up to 6 hours during the summer after high school graduation. All expenses are paid.
- Participant must have good attendance at Upward Bound weekly and Saturday sessions; and have attended at least one Summer Session.
- Participant must apply to MSU by March 15th and check summer on the application
- Participant must receive an acceptance letter from MSU
Admission of First Time Freshman to MSU
- Completion of the Board of Regents’ High School Core Curriculum
- Minimum ACT English or Math score of 19; AND
- One of the following:
- Minimum cumulative average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum composite ACT score of 20
- Rank in the top 50% of the high school graduating class
Search the Internet for the college/university of your choice for admissions & enrollment information. Read your email often for information from the Upward Bound office.