Student Organization Registration
Registration has closed until January 16, 2018
NEED TO UPDATE INFORMATION FOR AN EXISTING ORGANIZATION?: If you need to update information for an organization that has already registered, submit your information to the Student Organization Information Update Form.
- NEW ORGANIZATIONS
- To begin a new student organization, visit the Student Union & Activities Office or review the Student Organizations Handbook to ensure your organization meets the minimum requirements applicable to new student groups.
- If you have any questions about student organizations at McNeese, please contact Kedrick Nicholas, Director of Campus Life & Engagement at 337-475-5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cutoff dates for newly formed organizations are as follows: November 3, 2017 (fall '17) and April 6, 2018 (spring '18).
- Here is a document that is helpful for starting a new organization:
- RETURNING ORGANIZATIONS
- For returning organizations (active within the past 2 school years) complete the forms below to reactivate your organization for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Use the checklist to guide you through the reactivation process.
- Organizations who fail to comply by September 22, 2017 (new date due to weather closure days) before 4:00 pm will still be allowed to register, but until they have done so they will forfeit the rights and privileges that are granted to student organizations in good standing. This only applies to the fall semester grace period.
- Organization information form submitted online
- Organization roster uploaded to online information form
- Anti-Hazing Oath signed online
- Cash Handling Agreement signed online
- Campus Security Authority Notification signed online (for advisors)
- Organization constitution/ by-laws uploaded to online information form
- Organization has access to the Student Organization Handbook online
- 2 delegates scheduled to attend an organization orientation session. (La Jeunesse Room - Old Ranch)
- Organization has an active agency account (if you will conduct fundraisers)
- At least one member is assigned to attend the leadership workshops schedule for the fall and spring semester. (see information below)
- Reviewed the Student Organizations Hanbdook (new version released:
- (Student Organization Orientations take place in the La Jeunesse Room - Old Ranch)
- Organization Information Form
- Your roster amd constitution will be uploaded into the information form's online submission.
- Cash Handling Agreement
- Anti-Hazing Oath
- Campus Security Authority Notification (for advisors)
- Agency Account Registration (if your organization does not currently have an active account on campus)
Leadership Workshop Series Requirement For Student Organizations
SEE THE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP WEBPAGE!