Student Organization Registration
Register is closed and will reopen on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
To begin a new student organization, visit the Student Union & Activities Office or review the Student Organizations Handbook to ensure your organization meets the minimum requirements applicable to new student groups. If you have any questions about student organizations at McNeese, please contact Mr. Kedrick Nicholas, Director of Campus Life & Engagement at 337-475-5610 or email@example.com. Cutoff dates for newly formed organizations are as follows: November 6, 2015 (fall '15) and April 8, 2016 (spring '16).
For returning organizations (active within the past 2 school years) complete the forms below to reactivate your organization for the 2015-2016 school year. Use the checklist to guide you through the reactivation process. Organizations who fail to comply by September 25, 2015 before 4:00 pm will still be allowed to register, but until they have done so they will forfeit the rights and privileges that are granted to student organizations in good standing.
- Organization information form submitted online
- Organization roster uploaded to online information form
- Anti-Hazing Oath signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Cash Handling Agreement signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Organization constitution/ by-laws on file or uploaded to online information form
- Organization has access to the Student Organization Handbook online
- Organization has an active agency account (if you will conduct fundraisers)
- At least one member is assigned to attend the leadership workshops schedule for the fall and spring semester. (see information below)
- Reviewed the Student Organizations Hanbdook (new version released:
Organization Information Form (online submission!)
Your roster will be uploaded into the information form's online submission (constitution as well if necessary)
Anti-Hazing Oath (online submission!)
Cash Handling Agreement (online submission!)
Agency Account Registration (if your organization does not currently have an active account on campus)
Leadership Workshop Requirement For Student Organizations (Beginning Fall 2015)
In order to ensure that student organizations are trained and developed in the areas of leadership, civility, conflict resolution, risk management, group cohesion, among other essential elements, organizations will be required to send at least one member to 2 of the 3 leadership workshops hosted by the Student Life Coalition. This will be a requirement for both the fall and spring semesters, but the spring semester will only require organizations to send a delegate to 1of 2 leadership workshops. The delegated member does not have to be an officer, but a student can only represent one organization at a workshop. Dates, times, and locations of leadership workshops are listed below. The workshops will be very interactive and full of excellent information that will help your organization succeed! Each workshop will last an estimated 60-90 minutes. Organizations must fulfill the workshop requirement to remain in good standing with the University.
Leadership Workshops Fall 2015
- Thursday, September 24, 6:00pm, Stokes Auditorium - featuring Ryan Pennau
- Tuesday, October 20, 6:00pm, Old Ranch - featuring Molodi Live
- Wednesday, November 18, 6:00pm, Stokes Auditorium - featuring Jason LaVasseur
*Update Your Organization's InformationThis section should only be used if you have already registered for the 2015-2016 school year and you are submitting changes or updates. If you have not registered yet, follow the steps above.
Organization Information Update (officers, roster, constitution, etc.)