Student Organization Registration
Registration now open!
To begin a new student organization, visit the Student Union & Activities Office or review the Student Organizations Handbook to ensure your organization meets the minimum requirements applicable to new student groups. If you have any questions about student organizations at McNeese, please contact Kedrick Nicholas, Director of Campus Life & Engagement at 337-475-5610 or email@example.com. Cutoff dates for newly formed organizations are as follows: November 4, 2016 (fall '16) and April 7, 2017 (spring '17).
Here is a document that is helpful for starting a new organization:
For returning organizations (active within the past 2 school years) complete the forms below to reactivate your organization for the 2016-2017 school year. Use the checklist to guide you through the reactivation process. Organizations who fail to comply by September 30, 2016 before 4:00 pm will still be allowed to register, but until they have done so they will forfeit the rights and privileges that are granted to student organizations in good standing. This only applies to the fall semester.
- Organization information form submitted online
- Organization roster uploaded to online information form
- Anti-Hazing Oath signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Cash Handling Agreement signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Organization constitution/ by-laws on file or uploaded to online information form
- Organization has access to the Student Organization Handbook online
- Organization has an active agency account (if you will conduct fundraisers)
- At least one member is assigned to attend the leadership workshops schedule for the fall and spring semester. (see information below)
- Reviewed the Student Organizations Hanbdook (new version released:
Your roster will be uploaded into the information form's online submission (constitution as well if necessary)
Agency Account Registration (if your organization does not currently have an active account on campus)
Leadership Workshop Series Requirement For Student Organizations
SEE THE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP WEBPAGE!
Useful Downloads For Organizations
Update Your Organization's InformationThis section should only be used if you have already registered for the 2016-2017 school year and you are submitting changes or updates.
Organization Information Update (officers, roster, constitution, etc.)