Student Organization Registration
Registration is closed and will reopen August 21!
Update Your Organization's InformationUse this form to update contact information for your organization until 2017-2018 registration opens in the fall 2018 semester.
Organization Information Update (officers, roster, constitution, etc.)
To begin a new student organization, visit the Student Union & Activities Office or review the Student Organizations Handbook to ensure your organization meets the minimum requirements applicable to new student groups. If you have any questions about student organizations at McNeese, please contact Kedrick Nicholas, Director of Campus Life & Engagement at 337-475-5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cutoff dates for newly formed organizations are as follows: November 3, 2017 (fall '17) and April 6, 2018 (spring '18).
Here is a document that is helpful for starting a new organization:
For returning organizations (active within the past 2 school years) complete the forms below to reactivate your organization for the 2017-2018 school year. Use the checklist to guide you through the reactivation process. Organizations who fail to comply by September 8, 2017 before 4:00 pm will still be allowed to register, but until they have done so they will forfeit the rights and privileges that are granted to student organizations in good standing. This only applies to the fall semester.
- Organization information form submitted online
- Organization roster uploaded to online information form
- Anti-Hazing Oath signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Cash Handling Agreement signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Campus Security Authority Notification signed online (for advisors)
- Organization constitution/ by-laws on file or uploaded to online information form
- Organization has access to the Student Organization Handbook online
- 2 delegates scheduled to attend an organization orientation session.
- Organization has an active agency account (if you will conduct fundraisers)
- At least one member is assigned to attend the leadership workshops schedule for the fall and spring semester. (see information below)
- Reviewed the Student Organizations Hanbdook (new version released:
- Organization Information Form
- Your roster will be uploaded into the information form's online submission (constitution as well if necessary)
- Agency Account Registration (if your organization does not currently have an active account on campus)
Leadership Workshop Series Requirement For Student Organizations
SEE THE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP WEBPAGE!