Student Organization Registration 2014-2015
Registration is now reopened for those wishing to register!
For returning organizations (active within the past 2 school years) complete the forms below to reactivate your organization for the 2014-2015 school year. Use the checklist to guide you through the reactivation process. Organizations who fail to comply by September 26, 2014 before 4:00 pm will still be allowed to register, but until they have done so they will forfeit the rights and privileges that are granted to student organizations in good standing.
- Organization information form submitted online
- Organization roster uploaded to online information form
- Anti-Hazing Oath signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Cash Handling Agreement signed online or hard copy delivered to Student Union & Activities Office
- Organization constitution/ by-laws on file or uploaded to online information form
- Organization has access to the Student Organization Handbook online
- Organization has an active agency account (if you will conduct fundraisers)
- At least one member is assigned to attend the Annual Student Leadership Conference in February 2015
Organization Information Form (online submission!)
Your roster will be uploaded into the information form's online submission (constitution as well if necessary)
Anti-Hazing Oath (online submission!)
Cash Handling Agreement (online submission!)
Agency Account Registration (if your organization does not currently have an active account on campus)
*Updating Your Organization Information
This is the form you will use to update your group's information AFTER you have registered for the 2014-2015 academic year. All organizations, new or returning, must complete the process outlined in the registration checklist above to be considered active for the 2014-2015 academic year.