- Nominees must be enrolled in and attending the spring semester. Enrollment status will be verified with the Registrar's office.
- Nominees must have been employed 6 months and worked a minimum of 240 hours from July to May 30 (anticipated). This will be verified by the Student Employment office.
- Nominees can be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Nominees must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better. This will be verified by the Registrar's office.
- Nominees are limited to one per office.
- An office such as Student Services with several divisions outside of the main office (i.e. Student Union Annex, Housing, SUB, SGA, Student Health, and Counseling Center) can submit one nomination per division.
- An office such as Financial Aid with several departments within the main office (i.e. Stafford Loans, Perkins Loans, Verification, and Certification) can only submit one nomination.
- If a nominee fails to meet any of the nomination guidelines, the nominating supervisor will be notified by the Student Employment Office.