- Complete time sheets in ink.
- Do not use liquid paper. If you make a mistake, draw a line through it, correct it and initial the correction.
- Do not copy time sheets. If you need another one for ANY reason, contact Student Employment Office to get it.
- Signatures of both supervisor and student are required. Time sheets are audited by various auditing agencies and we must maintain 100% compliance in this area.
- Students are NOT to exceed the number of weekly hours allotted which is printed on their time sheet.
McNeese State University does not discriminate with regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in admission to or employment or participation in its education programs, services, and activities. The University has adopted the Diversity Awareness Policy to provide for prompt and equitable resolution of discrimination complaints. The Policy describes the grievance procedure for individuals who may have experienced discrimination. Inquiries may be directed to the Chief Diversity Officer at Box 93248, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70609. Telephone: voice (337) 475-5428; hearing impaired TDD/TTY (337) 562-4227.