- Complete time sheets in ink.
- Do not use liquid paper. If you make a mistake, draw a line through it, correct it and initial the correction.
- Do not copy time sheets. If you need another one for ANY reason, contact Student Employment Office to get it.
- Signatures of both supervisor and student are required. Time sheets are audited by various auditing agencies and we must maintain 100% compliance in this area.
- Students are NOT to exceed the number of weekly hours allotted which is printed on their time sheet.
McNeese State University does not discriminate with regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, veteran status, or age in employment or the provision of services. Inquiries may be directed to the Chief Diversity Officer at Box 93248, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70609. Telephone: voice (337) 475-5428; hearing impaired TDD/TTY (337) 562-4227.